by Dr. Wally Taylor, Texas Integrative Medicine
Who doesn’t love pancakes in the morning?! You can eat these protein and fiber-rich pancakes on a regular basis and enjoy a delicious and healthy start to the day.
Pancakes traditionally contain gluten and dairy which can be inflammatory for many; these pancakes contain allergen-free ingredients designed to support optimal wellness.
- 4 whole organic, free-range eggs
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tsp coconut oil for cooking
- Fruits for topping
- Mix eggs, coconut milk, honey and vanilla.
- Stir in almond powder, salt and baking soda.
- Mix to get a smooth paste.
- Preheat a pan with coconut oil.
- Pour the dough and form circles about 10 cm in diameter.
- Cook and turn to the other side.
- They’re ready! Serve with fruits of choice.