Stable blood sugar levels are key to hormone balance. Blood sugar fluctuation can lead to inflammation, preventing your cells from producing and using hormones effectively.
Here are some signs your blood sugar might be imbalanced:
- Constant hunger — even immediately after eating
- Shakiness, lack of focus, or moodiness when hungry
- Cravings for carbs, sugar, salt, and fat
A great way to prevent blood sugar spikes and crashes: Get plenty of protein, fat, and fiber in your first meal of the day. And this recipe makes it easy!
Detox Pumpkin Spice Shake
- 2 scoops vanilla Complete Cleanse detox powder from Inwell Biosciences
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1 sprinkle cinnamon powder
Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender (e.g., Vitamix, Blendtec, Magic Bullet, NutriBullet). Blend until smooth.
Brand names are referenced for informational purposes only. Such references do not constitute endorsement or recommendation by Forum Health LLC.